Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun and Serious~~~

27th sept'09..is my Qatar Airway 2nd stage interview..i never never think I will get into 2nd interview because it is very hard to get in Qatar Airway..and also i miss the phone call yesterday..I just went to the hotel and get my number..My number is 17..

26th is the 1st interview..the people who interview around 900++ person..really a lot of people there even just CV submission..Qatar is the international airline..they cannot choose too many people in one country..today have 72 number in the 2nd interview..but just 66 people who attend the 2nd interview..66 is out of 900++ people..

After finish a video clip about Doha and Qatar Airway..Ms.Audrey and Ms.Michelle who are our interviewer..after about 2 and half hours..just finish stage1..OMG..really take long time to complete only stage..but really enjoy it..

stage2..which is text..OMShit..I really scare and hate text..u know..but no choose lah..just follow what they want us to do..got 4 section of the exam..the last section is essay some more..better kill me ady yaa..really no choose..just write yaa..after 1hour..time up~~~

3rd stage is group discussion..18people in one group..Im in the group 1 because my number is 17..we make a circle and sit down..the discussion only have 10 min..in this 10 min..interviewer need to observe our communication between each other..walau..all the candidates like 10 years dint talk before..all ci ca ci ca..non stop at all..like Thailand VS Malaysia..last..Malaysia is the loser in this game..haha!

After the stage of discussion..we just waiting for the result..after 30 min..we went back to the hall..interviewer just choose 20 out of 66 people to continue the 3rd interview..I am the unlucky people who cannot continue the 3rd interview..but i never give up at all..I believe i can do it..just timing not reach yet..GoodLuck to Aki..All the best..

Out of this interview..i know some sot sot de friend yaa..like Mabel..she really a sot people who sit beside me..and Eunice who from penang gal..she quite cute..nice to meet other gals like See Mun, Carine, Yumi..nice to meet Thai friend too like Diao and bomb..Have a nice interview again in my life..

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment