Sunday, March 21, 2010

Alone but not Lonely

Ya, today i feel unhappy at all.. Just duno what happen to Aki ady.. Do anyone can tell me? Can anyone teach me how to smile again? Im feel like Alone in my life..T.T.. Today I did a crazy thing.. I shopping alone..bought a lot of things..my heart feel like empty now.. I have my dinner at Burger King.. Online at Big Apple.. But, I bought a stuff that I really like it and it make me feel so so so happy right now.. Haha...^^ I bought a Apple Perfume...ya, maybe it not really special...but to me..it so special...it make me think back a lot of sweet memory...really like it.. I ady lose tis perfume for 2years.. This perfume is very limited..I really cant find it last time.. Thx GOD that let me meet this perfume again.. I having my hot chocolate with donuts now...it very nice...^^ I smile again when I meet Limited Apple..

No comments:

Post a Comment