Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Appreciate it~~~

I appreciate when i saw this...

When Flight are complete.. GS walk along the walkway to the A/C.. Meet RS who are in duty..rise up my thumb and have a nice smile to them..say 'all boarded'.. After that, meet FA who are duty P4 position.. Just make a short intro about myself to who are first time I meet them.. When proceed to the A/C..FA start doing the H/C.. Tik Tak... ... Tik Tak... ... Time is going~~~ In this moment, all of us will be gather which include CP, FO, SFA, FAs, Engineer, GS and Ramp.. is very nice.. I really appreciate it very much....^^.. But only few minutes to give us.. After get the H/C from P1.. I need to take GD and L/S from them.. Last but not least, just say 'Thanks and Bye' and smile.. Door Close and Off Chock..

I appreciate it just only a few minutes that we gather..^^

Take Care..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment