Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love Aki ^^

Quite long time didn't update my own blog.. Is time to write down something..

Almost 1 month that I join to my new life.. This is the special way that I choose from that day.. I know my Natdear was very sad or disappointed to me because I leave her and broke our promise.. My Natdear..actually I really feel sad to make this decision.. I can't live without you.. You are the only special person who come to my life.. I really miss you..

About my new life..is quite interesting.. Everyday need to face a lot of different passenger..from different country..different culture..different language..and etc..haha..still got ETC..stupid Aki.. Anyway, I really enjoy it.. Hope i can handle it well and also can survive until the end.. I know it not easy..but i dare to try it.. Aki is coming..

I love Myself..Aki..^^

1 comment: